Founded in 1978, Indian Medical Association of New England (IMANE) is a dynamic organization for medical professionals of Indian origin in the New England area. IMANE organizes and supports numerous professional and social activities for the benefit of our members and the communities they serve.
- Advance the professions of medicine and dentistry
- Support medical education
- Sponsor charitable healthcare projects
- Recognize the contributions and achievements of physicians of Indian origin
- Provide opportunities for career building and professional development
- Provide forums for networking and socializing
It is with tremendous excitement that I accept the honor of leading IMANE in 2013.
It is a privilege that I take very seriously and I intend to give it my very best.
Every president brings some unique strengths to the table, and it is very important to utilize those abilities and also to build upon the work done by previous leaders to make IMANE more dynamic, stronger and progressive.
Despite the great job IMANE’s leadership and its members have done, IMANE now stands at a crossroads. Today, we face twin challenges of dwindling membership and diminishing funds.... (Read More...)