1. Protect the Art of healing.
2. License to practice the Art of medicine.
3. Opportunity to get to work and serve the hospital.
4. Being allowed to be vendors with insurance companies.
5. Ability to be treated fairly with local self government, federal govt and university in their
quest for research funds,academic promotions and empowerments for
positions of power based on the passion and performance.
6. Work within the profession and otherwise to break the glass ceilings for our bright of the
brightest women from all angles.
7. AMA, MMS,AAPI have to demonstrate that they have helped the needs of IMANE members
and at the same time work together for common objectives.
8. Collaborations with other Indian American and other NGO charitable organizations for serving
the community and citizens at large here and globally.
9. Exciting and helping young health care professionals, med students, residents and help grow
family and friends.
10. Political advocacy for promoting the goals and missions of IMANE.