IMANE Career Center
We are very pleased to launch the IMANE Career Center to help provide our members with professional development and career opportunities. Click here for Details ....
The Clinton Foundation HIV AIDS Initiative (CHAI) is seeking motivated physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives and nurses
The Clinton Foundation HIV AIDS Initiative (CHAI) is seeking motivated physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives and nurses with at least 3 years of clinical experience in HIV/AIDS treatment. Experience working in a developing country is helpful. We are looking for clinicians who have expertise in both didactic and practical teaching, as well as those with the management skills necessary to help a clinic become more efficient and effective.
Full-time positions are available in several countries in Africa and Asia
- Provide didactic and practical instruction on antiretroviral use and the identification of HIV exposed and infected children and adults
- Provide analysis to CHAI country team of possible interventions to improve care systems
- Increase the appropriate use of PMTCT as well as solidify PMTCT protocol
- Establish and maintain connections between the HIV clinic and other clinics (eg., TB, in-patient wards, maternal-child health) where HIV infected patients can be identified
- Provide technical expertise on organization of work and task shifting
- Implement monitoring & evaluation tools to assess clinic progress
For more information and to apply, please visit our website: